Glamour Beauty provides sanitation and disinfection following OSHA, CDC, PPE, MN Board of Cosmetology. All artists have been trained and prepared to provide proper PPE for each client. Artists will be given extra time before and after each appointment to properly sanitize. Masks must be worn by both the client at artist at ALL times of the appointment unless the artist instructs otherwise. Social distancing of 6 feet between clients.
Due to COVID-19 we request that all clients and artists do the following listed below:
1. Must wear a mask at all times by both client and artist unless instructed by the artist to remove.
2. No additional guests will be allowed in the studio with the client.
3. All clients must wait in their car until they receive a text or the artist comes to get them.
4. Both artist and client must wash hands prior to their appointment. Artist must wash hands after each appointment. Hand sanitizer is allowed if there is no visible dirt.
5. If client experiences any symptoms related to COVID-19 client needs to cancel appointment.
6. The COVID-19 waiver must be signed by each client prior to the appointment.
7. Artists do have the right to take temperatures of clients.